Thursday, May 7, 2009

Down the Rabbit Hole


"Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!"
Like the White Rabbit in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, I always feel like I'm running late with this blog. Speaking of rabbits, it's been several weeks since Easter Sunday 2009, and I'm just getting these pictures up. It's still the liturgical season of Easter; does that help my case? ;) Included in the video are some pictures of our cute nieces, Elena and Gabby and cute nephew, Jonah on Easter Sunday. We had a fun family evening out at Corbin and Megan's (younger brother and sister-in-law's) new house in Georgetown. The kids loved running around in the big backyard and it was nice for the cousins to be together again. That is, until Genevieve started biting Olivia! Then, we knew it was time to get our sugar-overloaded Banister Bunnies back home and into their rabbit hole.

No comments: